An ACEC New York hallmark for more than 40 years, the Engineering Excellence Awards gala â€” the “Academy Awardsâ€ť of the consulting engineering industryâ€”is held annually in the spring at the Waldorf-Astoria to honor member firms for design achievements of superior skill and ingenuity.
Each year, over 60 firms submit projects that are judged on a rigorous set of criteria, which includes complexity, innovation and value to society. In addition to celebrating among peers, the EEA helps to publicize the many significant contributions consulting engineers make to the built environment throughout the world.
Resources and Links
4-minute YouTube video about the programÂ “Why Engineering Excellence Is Where You Want to Be”
EEA 2016 Program
- 2016 EEA Final Entry Checklist Form
- 2016 EEA Final Entry Instructions
- 2016 EEA FAQs
- 2016 EEA Preliminary Entry Online Form (Preliminary entries are closed for 2016)
- 2016 EEA Program Guidelines
- 2016 EEA Sponsorship Guide
Thank You 2016 EEA Sponsors